Our Membership Options
£10 / Year
Student Journal Membership
£15 / Year
£30 (Non-student) / Year
- Eligibility to apply for a variety of funding opportunities
- A discount on Wiley books and symposium fees
- Voting rights at the AGM and Quarterly Newsletter
- 50% Discount on RSB membership
- A monthly copy of the Journal of Fish Biology (Option for online or hardcopy)
Coming up Events and Deadlines
Click on the event day to find out more
What Our Members Say
Want to share your FSBI experiences?
Contact us below with an image and a quote about your thoughts or experiences with the FSBI to be placed onto our website!
Our Members' Funding Opportunities
FSBI Medal Winners
Created in 1969 in the UK, the IFM is dedicated to the advancement of sustainable fisheries management. Like the fsbi, they are a non-profit organisation managed by an elected council. Our members are fisheries managers from research bodies, fishing and angling organisations, water companies, fish farms and educational institutions.